Monday, July 11, 2011

Battered, Yet Unbroken

I am still alive, I have housing, and that is that.

Not really, of course. Eventually I'll have to sleep (three days with less than two hours at a time. I will crash hard), but before then I have to gather up the necessities (shampoo), and learn the lay of the land. The next step after that is to become famous.

You see, breaking your problems down into an orderly list makes them so much easier to solve!

Seriously though, job hunting begins tomorrow. It is entirely possible that I might already have a lead on that, but only patience and panic will tell.

Things have just become so weird. My routine has been obliterated. It's freeing, yet terrifying for all the lack of guidelines. I feel... that I will be composing and possibly even following a great many to-do lists in the near future.

Seattle remains incredibly beautiful. This morning I dined upon a bagel, and might very well repeat the experience.

For now, exploration, preparation, and demolition.

No comments:

Post a Comment