Friday, July 15, 2011

Thinking? Thinking.

Some of you who read this know my ultimate goal (or penultimate, if you consider plan: "City On The Moon Full Of Robots") of becoming the world's most powerful graphic novelist. (I meant to say 'skilled', not most powerful. That would imply some sort of ring of superhuman, fighting artists. That would be insane.)

I've been getting ideas, again! And good ones, too. With Elves and Deserts and Robots and possibly even Brain Parasites. Y'know, all the classical story elements. Jules Verne knew this, and I plan to continue his good works. If by good works, of course, one means rampant abuse of art-enhancing drugs. Oh, my, yes.

This week I have seen a man dancing with a dog. I have gone about fifty miles by foot. I've traded stories with a man who traveled with his band, inside of a van, touring the West coast. Tomorrow I'll be attending a charity concert/party/dinner thing that I stumbled upon. I have seen ladies in exceptionally strange, yet intriguing clothes that honestly boggle the mind.

I have had a very good week.

This weekend I will begin seeking employment, and from there become one of the many citizens of the world considered 'upstanding'. From there, it is only a matter of time before I begin the gradual sink into Absinthe-soaked madness. As you can tell, this year's to-do list is filling up rapidly.

And I do believe, dear readers, that I will leave that at, uh, that. Stay tuned, and become appraised of Great Happenings!

(Capitalization intended, there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment