Thursday, July 14, 2011

Living In Constant Terror

A bit of an exaggeration, yeah, but hyperbole is where I shine!

I've managed to find a few nice places to eat, and can navigate... part of downtown. I still need to find furniture, and furthermore transport it to the new homestead, but I'm still tackling this one step at a time.

I've gotten, courtesy of a nice, recently re-patriated Seattleite... Sattilian?.... something-ish woman who's given me a lot of friendly advice and pointed out some interesting parts of the city.

Hell, as far as exploration goes, I haven't even managed to cover as far as Blondie and I saw, on our disastrous trip a couple of years ago. Blondie, who as far as I know is living it up back in the Midwest and cursing how much junk I left at his home before vacating, is the penultimate friend/archvillian, who I'm trying to entice up here in the coming year.

Still a lot to do, then.

This week is job-searching and furnishing my new 'crib', as they say on the MTV. Until then, expect me to continue updating this web log on the exploits of my slow, neurotic settling toward a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment